Board of Trustee Nominations 2019
Update April 28, 2019:
Thank you for submitting nominees for the Board of Trustees. Nominees are now posted on our website. We invite everyone to attend the 2019 Annual Congregational Meeting on May 19th to hear how God is preparing us for the future.
As a family of families, LJCC is helping everyday people walk with Jesus every day. Transformation, whether physically or spiritually, is happening at LJCC as a result of the leadership and service of our trustees, staff, and congregation. We are excited to see what God will continue to do through His people.
On May 19, 2019 we will thank and celebrate the service of a few outgoing trustees which will result in openings to be filled. If you know someone you think would be a great addition to the Board, we want to know. Simply fill out the form below by March 31, 2019, hit “submit”, and a secure message will be sent to our Board for consideration. The Board will pray over and consider all recommendations. Those selected will be contacted and asked to prayerfully consider joining the Board for a three-year term. Recommendations not selected remain on the list for consideration in future terms.
- Models advancing the vision, mission, and values of LJCC
- Is actively serving at LJCC
- Has a track record of financial giving to LJCC
- Is faithful in personal covenants
- Is spiritually mature
- Biblical knowledge
- Life Group participant
- A learner who is open to growth and growth experiences
- Knowledge of organizations and problem solving within organizations
- A servant leader who is a team player and collaborator